Monday, December 14, 2015

Introducing My Etsy Shop

Hi all!  Just wanted to share with you that I have taken the plunge and opened my own Etsy shop.  You can find my hand made items here: The Handspun Homestead

Feel free to take a look at my collection of warm winter hats, scarfs, and cowls.  All were crocheted by me and some even have the added blessing of using yarn that was spun by my hand as well!  As I complete more projects I will be adding to the inventory of the store.  I am also considering making special order items, though depending on the order, the time frame for delivery could have quite a range....I am after all only one person, and I do work a full time job which doesn't leave much time for crafting.  Just contact me through my etsy shop and perhaps we could work out a deal.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment