Sunday, December 18, 2016

Baby and Toddler Hats

Today I finished working on a couple more presents for Christmas.  I have the weekend to myself, so I am doing my best to tie up all my loose ends before the holiday gets here.  Today this meant spending a few hours crocheting mini hats for kids.
This one is for a little girl that lives in one of the coldest towns in the state.  I hope it keeps her nice and warm this winter.

This one is for a baby boy who is celebrating his first Christmas this year.  He is only a few months old, so I made the hat pretty small.  I haven't made very many tiny hats, so it was hard to guess just how big I should make it, but I like the way it turned out.  I hope that even if it doesn't fit that it is just a little big, so he can grow into it in the next few months.


No comments:

Post a Comment