Thursday, April 19, 2018

Keeping Busy Making Hats

The last couple of days have been a windstorm outside which makes getting outdoor projects done very difficult.  I opted instead to spend the days inside relaxing in my chair making hats.  I am proud to say that I was able to finish these three hats in just two days.



All of these hats are made from yarn that I had left over from previous projects.  This is one way that I can increase my inventory while I decrease the size of my yarn stash.  I would rather have a hat stash than a yarn stash anyway.  All of these hats are very warm and thick and I am hoping to find buyers for them at the local shops in town.  I still have many more partial skeins of yarn in my stash, so I will keep trying to work my way through them when I can find the time.  It is fun to try different color combinations working with what I have on hand. Hopefully by fall I will have plenty of new hats to round out my inventory.  I don't think that there will be much more indoor down time in the coming months, but I will try to take advantage of days like this when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment