Thursday, February 8, 2018

More Crochet Projects Completed

The holiday season has drawn to a close, but a few weeks ago, I had been very busy squeezing in those last minute Christmas gifts for this year.  My mother requested an headband in black and white so I quickly worked one up from some left over black yarn from a previous project and a bit of my white hand spun wool that I had just waiting to become something special.  It turned out beautifully and I hope it keeps her ears warm in the coming colder months of the year.


Another project that I finished up was a hat for my friend.  She wanted a hat for her husband that was the same color and pattern as the hat I made for her earlier, only without the ear warmers so I quickly crocheted a brand new beanie for her.

This pattern doubles up on the thickness of the yarn so it is very warm yet still very soft.  I think it is a perfect addition to anyone's winter hat collection and will hopefully be used often in the coming months.


No comments:

Post a Comment