Sunday, March 17, 2019

The Littlest Leprechaun

Recently a friend of mine sent me a picture of a leprechaun outfit that she wanted me to make for her little boy.  It was almost St. Patrick's Day and she wanted to dress him up like a leprechaun and get some cute pictures.  I looked up the pattern and adjusted it for size and got to work.  The hat and the pants were a good fit, though I may have overestimated the suspenders a bit.



The project was fun and went pretty quick since it only had to be big enough to fit a tiny human.  I find that I really enjoy being able to create something special and unique for the special people in my life.  Special requests always give the projects more purpose and I always learn something new when I try to make something I have never made before.

No comments:

Post a Comment