Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Early Morning Sunrise

I am blessed to live in an area where the weather is often beautiful and today was no exception.  It was a warm night with a full moon and I was awake early enough to catch an awesome sunrise.  The underbellies of the clouds were dark red as they moved across the sky towards the rising sun.


Across the sky I caught the setting full moon in the early dawn light.


A little while later I caught a nice view of the far hills behind my house as the sun lit them up.


Looking back at the rising sun, the clouds underwent a rainbow change from the deep reds, to lighter pinks and finally a golden sheen before they faded into regular daylight clouds.



My favorite shot of this beautiful sunrise however was accented by an awesome filter that highlights the depths of all the clouds.


No comments:

Post a Comment