Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Latest Crochet Project : Baby Blanket

It has been awhile since I posted anything fiber related and this is mostly due to the length of my current project.  I am crocheting a baby blanket for a friend that is due to have a son in May.  I started the project almost two months ago, but only work on it a little bit at a time.  I have so many other little projects going on that I save most of my crocheting for the evenings when I run out of daylight for outdoor activities.  Most nights it seems I am so worn out from the day that I rarely have the energy to spend working on this blanket, though I have still managed to get it to the halfway point.
The yarn that I am using is from the store, but the colors work well together and I think it will be a perfect fit for the baby boy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment